Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Journey II

My name is Adam and here is a little about me.
I am attending Lone Star College as part of my personal development. I also study as much as I can on developing myself into someone greatly respected. You will see a lot of quotes on here that I have gathered along this journey.
That is why I chose the subject for this blog. This is a personal journey that I will be recording from time to time. Jim Rohn once said "Your level of success in life will seldom exceed your level of personal development. Because success is something you attract by the person you become." Very inspiring and motivating to become a person who attracts success. I don't do it because of money or fame or power, I do it because I know that my creator designed me to be so much more that I am now.
All my life I have put a lid on my leadership capabilities. It is now time to raise that lid and grow into a great leader to help as many as I can be successful themselves.
I am very active and exercise  every morning. Either body weight training, running, biking, or crossfit. I eat as healthy as I can. I am also part of a health oriented network marketing company that I truly love. I am working on meditating each morning along with visualization and affirmations.
I coach my daughters soccer games and lead a lifegroup for church.
My hobby is biking. Road or Mountain, if I had any free time for myself you can bet I will be on one of those bikes.
So in the future I will try to write about each and any of those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment